[microsound-announce] cd Blind Man Tales

gintas k gintaskr at takas.lt
Tue Oct 14 04:18:25 EDT 2014

Greetings,

new CD is out:
"Blind Man Tales" released by Bôłt Records , BR 1024, Poland
Release Date: X 2014
Total Time: 45:35
CD | ecopack

Music composed and produced by Gintas K 2010. Layout and design: Katja Niklas. Cover photo: Jan Bulhak "Vilnius, Bernardynski Lane" 1916, courtesy of Muzeum Sztuki, Lodz.

At the end of summer a couple of years ago I felt quite disappointed with my latest works. So, preparing program for a radio art festival I dropped occasionally more than 40 summer files to multichanel software. I started to listen and I was in astonished.... After some tiny corrections it became "Blind Man Tales".- Gintas K
http://boltrecords.pl/1…/77,Gintas_K_Blind_Man_Tales,en.html

listen to excerpt : http://boltrecords.pl/audio/br1024_01.mp3

best,
gintas k