[microsound-announce] Maybe a bit of-topic - Interview about Kiev/Ukraine/Crimea

\js johns at or8.net
Mon Mar 10 09:36:07 EDT 2014

hey

On 3/10/14, 6:58 , rinus van alebeek wrote:
> Well, I am still moved and disturbed by the things he said.

here in america our "news" is filtered. and even in europe i would
imagine there are many contradictory stories being passed around ...

but i too am disturbed and curious about the events in ukraine.

maybe we could do another project with the audio from your conversation.
or if you can get some audio from mobs in kiev or violence in crimea or
something else related to the political uprising there ...

i know electronic art music may not seem like it has much political
effect, but who can see the future?

!

--
\js [http://or8.net/~johns/] -