[microsound-announce] Correction: Max Course Starts Feb 3rd 2014

Maxine Maxteacher maxinemaxmsp74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:37:45 EST 2014

Sorry, I inserted an incorrect link in that last one.... this one is correct...

Hi Microsound List,

My ONLINE Max course for beginners starts on February 3rd 2014.
Persons interested should sign up soon, as enrollment is limited. It's
an approximately seven-week long intensive for 1.5 college credit at
Massachusetts College of Art and Design.  Enrollment is open to
everyone (not just students).  For more information and a link to
registration go here:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/SoundWithMaxMSP

Here are some recent endorsements from former students:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/endorsements.html

Please feel free to email if you need more information:
jdunaway at massart.edu

Judy