[microsound-announce] Here's to 2013

tomoroh hidari hidari at gmx.net
Tue Jan 1 19:23:51 EST 2013

... may it be a good one for all of you!

here's a little round-up of what i've been doing in 2012 and what's
still out there for you to (hopefully) enjoy:

2012 saw the release of 'Some Stars not yet Black Holes' and its sister
album 'Some Stars not yet Remixes', the tracks 'Generous Dub' (Nonjah
Tunes -- Digital Vomit), 'Black Star Elevator' (Music for Elevators
4-Mahorka) as well as the collaboration with Takeshi Muto: 'Vienna Mood
Tits Touched' (Beta Bodega Coalition 2012 -- Schematic) out on
compilations, a remix for Konea Ra (Vienna Wildstyle) and one for a
remix competition for Lamb (both on my soundcloud
<http://soundcloud.com/tomoroh-hidari>) as well as an almost finished
album with Anathemasochist (one track out on the Misantrof anti-xmas
compilation), the finishing of the Müde album Sonnenhölle, a few
(hopefully) soon to be finished tracks with Adoliver + Xandolf and the
third album of my his Namelessness Is Legion project entitled "A Stasis
in Five Movements <http://archive.org/details/mhrk082>", also out on
mahorka...
'twas a good one, in other words! thanks to all for listening,
supporting and all...

now, as a special treat to you you can get a 20% discount for "Some
Stars not yet Black Holes" and "Also Spoke Zerothruster"
on
http://tomorohhidari.bandcamp.com/

by entering 20122013 on checkout! valid till 07th of january 2013

kind regards, th

--
#th# ~ http://tomoroh.com/ http://tomorohblog.blogspot.com/
http://tomorohhidari.bandcamp.com/