[microsound-announce] Happy new year

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 1 17:22:45 EST 2013

Allow a short message to wish you the best in 2013
Mine starts in a great way as the collaboration with renowned composer
Simon Fisher Turner is now released on Aussie label HelloSquare Recordings

Simon Fisher​-​Turner & Philippe Petit : A Ti Dou Li Dum A Ti Dou Li Dum
Ti De (CD/Digital - HelloSquare)

http://hellosquare.bandcamp.com/album/simon-fisher-turner-philippe-petit-a-ti-dou-li-dum-a-ti-dou-li-dum-ti-de

Besides in a few days I'll head over there to play NOWnow festival and
my first Australian tour solo and in duo with Shoeb Ahmad:

Thursday 10 January - TheNowNow Festival, Sydney
http://thenownow.net/the-now-now-festival-2013/

Friday 11 January - Hellen Rose Schauersberger Laboratorium
Sunday 13 January - The Bird, Perth
Monday 14 January - Future Jazz @ Jam Jar, Brisbane
Tuesday 15 January - Make It Up Club @ Bar Open, Melbourne
Wednesday 16 January - Smiths Bookshop, Canberra

Talkin' bout live shows here's a video with extracts of the gig I did
with the European Chamber Orchestra in Brussels last month, be ready for
33 soloists (from the Ensembles: Musiques Nouvelles, Télémaque, Orkest
De Ereprijs) interpretating some classy Contemporary music composed by
Tatiana Catanzaro, Martijn Padding, Benoit Chantry, Gwenael Grisi, Ted
Hearne, Alin Gherman and directed by Jean-Paul Dessy + Raoul Lay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2kDIJYyvHGc

again 2013 best wishes
philippe

http://www.philippepetit.info/