[microsound-announce] Most listened SON[I]A in 2012 - Ràdio Web MACBA

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 04:05:32 EST 2013

*Most listened SON[I]A in 2012 - Ràdio Web MACBA
*
The SON[I]A podcast series aims to be an alternative way to receive the
information produced during MACBA activities. You can find the complete
series here: http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia

*1- SON[I]A #116*
Interview with Kenneth Goldsmith, founder and main editor of Ubuweb, the
Internet's largest archive of artistic avant-garde material.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia_kenneth_goldsmith/capsula

*2- SON[I]A #131*
Interview with Judith Butler about politics, economy, control societies,
gender and identity.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/judith_butler/capsula

*3- SON[I]A #168*
Wolfgang Ernst reflects on the possibility of going beyond the concept of
the archive by exploring some of the practices around what is now being
called the 'anarchive'.
http://rwm.macba.cat/ca/sonia/wolfgang_ernst/capsula

*4- SON[I]A #94*
Interview with Will Holder, co-editor of "F.R. David", the journal of de
Appel arts centre in Amsterdam.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/will_holder/capsula

*5- SON[I]A #124*
Michael Baldwin and Mel Ramsden talk about the recent long-term loan of an
extraordinary collection of 800 pieces by Art & Language at the MACBA,
courtesy of the French collector Philippe Méaille.
http://rwm.macba.cat/ca/sonia/art_and_language/capsula

*6- SON[I]A #144*
Entrevista amb Isidoro Valcárcel Medina sobre la intervenció al MACBA
"Constitución 1812" i la seva visió sobre el mercat de l'art, la
tecnocràcia i la responsabilitat de l'artista (in Spanish).
http://rwm.macba.cat/ca/sonia/sonia_isidoro_valcarcel_medina/capsula

*7- SON[I]A #164*
Jorge Luis Marzo parla sobre les relacions entre l'art, la cultura i el
poder, i sobre les diverses modalitats que han anat adoptant al llarg dels
anys a Espanya i a Catalunya (in Spanish).
http://rwm.macba.cat/ca/sonia/sonia_jorge_luis_marzo/capsula

*8- SON[I]A #161*
Interview with Rick Prelinger about home movies, alternative anthropology,
lost landscapes and what he calls “archival anxiety syndrome”.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia_rick_prelinger_home_movies/capsula

*9- SON[I]A #155*
Arthur Sauer, co-founder of The Game of Life, the world's only mobile Wave
Field Synthesis system, talks about immersive sound, spatial electronic
music, and other applications of Wave Field Synthesis.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/wave_field_synthesis/capsula

*10- SON[I]A #148*
Interview with writer, teacher and theorist Mark Fisher about crisis,
insurrection and Really Existing Capitalism.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia_mark_fisher/capsula