[microsound-announce] See / Help DIKTAT in New York !

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 07:56:57 EDT 2012

As part of a short US tour that will see us perform at the Sonic Circuits Festival in Washington DC, the Dutch-French electroacoustic alliance DIKTAT http://diktat.soundblog.net will be performing in New York:- inside on Monday evening October 1st (venue to be announced) and on Tuesday evening October 2nd (Incubator Arts Project);- outside on Monday and Tuesday in the streets of NY (including a realization of one of John Cage's 49 Waltzes for the Five Boroughs http://49waltzes.com/ )
For the nights of Oct. 1st and 2nd 2012, DIKTAT is looking for a place in New York to rest their tired heads. We come with little luggage, are easy-going and have little demands w.r.t. comfort etc. Pretty much anything will do. We offer a unique Staaltape cassette audio document of our US tour and, whenever needed, a place to sleep in Paris in return. All tips & tricks are welcome! Contact: diktatkwartet[at]harsmedia[dot]dom !!
Thanks for your attention & help, and do come and say hello!
--"Outside/Inside the Manufactured Normalcy Field"http://soundblog.bandcamp.com/album/d-i-k-t-a-t-in-berlinFollow DIKTAT to the US of A https://twitter.com/diktat_usRead http://harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00787.php