[microsound-announce] Bay Area radio show

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Thu Apr 12 14:41:56 EDT 2012

if all goes well I will be conducting a Subtle Listening workshop in San
Francisco this May (dates TBD)...a goal of the workshop is for each of
the participants to create a short sound art piece realized using the
techniques & exercises taught in the workshop.

I thought it would be interesting to premier these short pieces on a Bay
Area radio show.

If you have a show or know of a show that might be appropriate for this
sort of music please contact me via email?

thanks in advance!

kim