[microsound-announce] here are playlists of my various programs to be aired on Radio Grenouille + JET FM + Campus Grenoble until May 06

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 12 12:45:56 EDT 2012

Hello
as I'll be away touring the USA until May 06, here are playlists of my
various programs to be aired on Radio Grenouille + JET FM + Campus
Grenoble...

*NONCLASSICAL 15/04 at Midnight* - on Radio Grenouille
Decibel: Disintegration Mutation (HelloSquare)

*NONCLASSICAL 29/04 at Midnight* - on Radio Grenouille
Now Ensemble : Awake (New Amsterdam)

*BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes
Every Friday  : 20:30 - 21:30 PM

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM * *
Every Saturday  : 20:30 - 21:30 PM

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM - Marseille* *
Every Sunday  : 21:00 - 22:00 PM *

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

*April 15*

Erik Friedlander: bridge to nowhere
"Bonebridge" (Skipstone)

Strings Of Consciousness: the drone from beyond love
"From Beyond Love" (Staubgold)

Trapist: the spoke and the horse
"The Golden Years" (Staubgold)

Ballrogg: sliding doors
"Cabin Music" (Hubro)

Teho Teardo: fissa lo sguardo
"Music, Film, Music" (Specula)

Blue Sausage Infant: the moss takes over
"Manitou" (Alrealon Musique)

Laurent Jeanneau: cambodia remix (extract)
"Kink Gong Remix Series" (PPT/Stembogen)

*April 22*

Strings Of Consciousness: hurt is where the home is
"From Beyond Love" (Staubgold)

Hati: III
"Die Mechanik" (Beast Of Prey)

Cakewalk: perpetual
"Wired" (Hubro)

Emmanuel Mieville: cahuta costa-rica
"Four Wanderings In Tropical Lands" (Baskaru)

Peter Bjärgö: the architecture of melancholy
"The Architecture Of Melancholy" (Cyclic Law)

Mano De Vega: 02
"Live @ Next Festival" (Acheulian Handaxe)

Sister Overdrive: #6
"Annick/Philomela" (Lowmpedance)

*April 29*

Tempelhof: berlin
"We Were Not There From The Beginning, We Won't Be There For The End"
(Distraction)

AU: why I must
"Both Lights" (Leaf)

Mokira: harold dubb
"VA. Lost In The Humming Air. Music Inspired By Harold Budd" (Oktaf)

Playing With Nuns: the night before pt.2
"split Playing With Nuns/Pink Venom" (Dark Meadows)

Fluid/DJ Phys: extract
"The Fantasia Mixes" (Alrealon)

Ronin: benevento
"Fenice" (Santeria/Audioglobe)

Larkian & Yellow 6: walz
"Off Tempo" (Basses Fréquences)

Simon Balestrazzi: under pressure (extract)
"The Sky Is Full Of Kite" (Boring Machines)

*MAY 6*

Ron Anderson/Robert L. Pepper/David Tamura/Philippe Petit: #4
"Close Encounters Of The 4 Minds" (Public Eyesore)

Tempelhof: we were not there from the beginning...
"We Were Not There From The Beginning, We Won't Be There For The End"
(Distraction)

Fluid/DJ Phys: extract
"The Fantasia Mixes" (Alrealon)

Machinefabriek: mosaic
"Colour Tones" (Fang Bomb)

Pollen Trio: passage
"Roll Slow" (HelloSquare)

Christy & Emily: gueen's head
"Tic Tac Toe" (Klangbad)

Extra Life: blinded beast
"Dream Seeds" (Africantape)

The Jeffrey Lee Pierce Sessions Project: I wanna be you
"The Journey Is Long" (Glitterhouse)