[microsound-announce] NQ – Our Own Distance (Neo Ouija) available now

Nils Quak info at nhlsqaik.com
Tue Nov 22 11:42:15 EST 2011

Hey,
I'm excited to tell you that my latest album called "Our own Distance" is now available on Neo Ouija. After a couple of ambient releases these tracks venture back into more rhythmic territory. As a long and avid fan of the Neo Ouija catalogue, this release means quite a lot to me.

Hope you like as much as I do.

The album is available as a digital download and you can get it via your regular digital retailers such as:
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/de/album/our-own-distance/id470506073
Boomkat: http://boomkat.com/downloads/454063-nq-our-own-distance
Zero Inch: http://www.zero-inch.com/artist/NQ
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Our-Own-Distance/dp/B005REP27A/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1320996865&sr=1-1-catcorr

This is what the promo sheet has to say about it:
"NQ is Nils Quak. It is his second appearance on Neo Ouija after his contribution to the Diaspora Cottage Industry 5 compilation in 2008. With "Our Own Distance" he returns to more beat based music after a couple of ambient releases under his real name. "Our Own Distance" is a testament of longing – euphoric, melancholic, at times naive, yet confident and reflective. A lot of the tracks were produced on long train rides between different cities to shut out the noises on the outside and inside, watching things pass and resonate."

Take care,
Nils

PS: I also have some limited tape copies of the album "Drei" from my Beth Kleist project. The tapes are (incl. postage) 7€ in Europe and 9€ worldwide. You can also listen the album and download it for free at Distance Recordings: http://distancerecordings.com/dist024

Drop me a mail, in case you want a copy

Website: www.nhlsqaik.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/nq_music
Blog: www.resonantstrata.com