[microsound-announce] (amb) Re: Thoughtlessness and Larceny - my comments

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Tue May 10 16:49:29 EDT 2011

Downgraded, poor quality promos as a barrier to being taken advantage of

Sure i see the logic

but i can't do it

the quality of the sound is what it is all about for me

not the order of the notes

or the hook line

or the catchiness

it is not about these elements - they do not exist

it is about tiny details, beautifully recorded, fragments and spaces

poor quality mp3's turn my attention off like a light switch

get to the CD

get to the quality, feel the full range of the frequencies, the sweeps the
sub .....

I'm sure we have an audience and they don't live their life listening to
music through poor quality apple headphones

taylor, richard, mark, ian, jonathan, dan, ben, monty, james, finn, erik,
daimon, lopez, gough, simon, david, all the names who care .... tell them

David Newman

 <http://www.audiomoves.com/> http://www.audiomoves.com | Audiomoves >
Digital audio solutions

 <blocked::http://www.audiobulb.com/> http://www.audiobulb.com | Audiobulb