[microsound-announce] 4sale: 5 copies of 'Pharmacie: Red&Green' ltd ed

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Thu Feb 10 12:40:38 EST 2011

            I unearthed 5 copies of 'Pharmacie: Red and Green' CD in my
            studio the other day. Packaged in an industrial black felt
            pouch with multicolor iridescent stitching, comes with a 4
            color poster with liner notes, three buttons - 2 with images
            of apothecary jars and 1 with the anechoic logo and of
            course a CDr with a 4 color label...$25 USD ea. includes
            shipping internationally - contact me if you want one.