[microsound-announce] SB :: Did Captain Beefheart sell Filter Queens?

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 07:55:19 EST 2011

SoundBlog, Feb. 10th, 2011 [#402]
* Esther et Pierre * Did Captain Beefheart sell Filter Queens? * Why the Bells in Maastricht did not Ring this winter * Esther will sell me Anything I want * A QR Code * The Unbearable Fleeting of Time * The Best Things in Life are Utterly UselessAll this and more no-news & strange rumours in the 11th edition of the SoundBlog's Tweet Digest [ permalink: http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00761.php ]
Meanwhile, my 10-seconds-a-day audio diary for the prime year 2011 is well into its 6th week. Each sunday the Seventy Seconds of the week past can be heard on the Dutch web daily hard//hoofd, together with a short (Dutch) text taken from my personal diaries and a picture made by photographer Pieter van Wynsberge at a corresponding hour on one of the 7 days ... [ http://hardhoofd.com/2011/02/06/seventy-seconds-552/ ]
Follow http://twitter.com/soundblog
cheers,Harold Schellinx