[microsound-announce] MY FAVORITE BRUSSEL SOUND/TUNED CITY

de tapol a.detapol at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 09:23:39 EDT 2010

=====26 OCTOBRE "A Journey South "======================================

master class at "RITS CINEMA" and live by Chris Watson at historique and Natural
Muséum in Brussel/belgium

start at 21h/ 5 euros

=====28 octobre "TUNED CITY "===========================================

Live at RECYCLART, Brussel/Belgium
start at 19h
free entrance

18.00 Tuning brussel presentation output"Etudes aux chemins de fer"
a Chris Watson work-shop

19.00 soundwalk Guy de Bièvre

19.30 fieldrecording "BASS BOAT" Aymeric de Tapol

20.00 Tuned City presentation by Carsten Stabenow

21.00 My Favourite Istanbul Sound Guy de Bièvre

21.20 My Favourite Istanbul sound Alper Turkkan

21.30 My Favourite Brussels Sound by martiensgohome

http://www.myfbs.be/index-fr.html#oproep

http://www.recyclart.be/content/view/14188/10/lang,fr/

Aymeric  de  Tapol

http://a.detapol.free.fr