[microsound-announce] I C::ntr::l Nature - augmented av impro concert @ Mapping Festival, Geneva

Marco Donnarumma info at thesaddj.com
Wed May 5 07:03:55 EDT 2010

(apologies for cross-posting)

Dear all,
an informal invitation to Mapping Festival, Geneva where I'll be performing
the last version of the audiovisual impro concert I C::ntr::l Nature for
augmented bass guitar and butterfly.
This is an updated version of the same project I presented at Pure Data
Convention in Brasil.
Performance will take place on Friday 7th at 01.00 c/o Spoutnik / Usine.

Festival info
http://www.mappingfestival.ch/2010/?artist=676&lang=en

Work and Pd/GEM-based software for instrument/machine interaction (GPL
license):
http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/i-cntrl-nature/
http://cntrl.sourceforge.net/

The software is free as in art, feel free to download it and check it out.
You only need Pd-extended installed.

I'll be in Geneva since 7th to 10th, if someone else is dropping by, please
let me know.
All the best,

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net