[microsound-announce] public places, hidden islands

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:37:34 EST 2010

SoundBlog :: February 17, 2010 [#350]  public places, hidden islands
Every once in a while I have this sudden urge to hear Beethoven symphonies all day long. Why? I went through this, ad nauseam, with my analyst. She thinks I keep the reason stowed away on a little ile, that I've been hiding ever since my early youth. Bref. I guess she's right. But once more I gave in to the urge... and found Ludwig Van leading me to the perfect scene for a Diktat...
---http://twitter.com/soundblog is the SoundBlog's new link log, collecting the big or small or in between marvels, that we recently have read, heard or_and seen online (sometimes even elsewhere)[ meta : http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00712.php ]
have a great day__ Harold Schellinx