[microsound-announce] OpenLab OpenNight --- 11/02/10

Ryan Jordan ryan-jordan at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 06:09:25 EST 2010

OpenLab OpenNight

Open night is a night of performances where
people can come along and try out their new open-source based creations
in front of an audience, or just have a jam (e.g. wife swap, etc).

The line up so far is:
* Rob munro : (PD+Processing) (15-20min)
* Jonny Stutters : Sequencing Supercollider with a Novation Launchpad if I can get it working in time (15-20mins)
* Soviet Cosmonautics : Pure Data (10-15mins)
* Cuntbucket : Dave+Martin+Chris+Jag : pieces in progress (15-20mins)
* Ryan Jordan : PD + homemade electronics (15mins)
* Cane Toad Orchestra : Geri+Jag+Rob+Evan (19 mins)

If you want o join in it is never too late, just add yourself on the wiki or let me know.
http://www.pawfal.org/openlabwiki/index.php?page=OpenNight

Address:
OpenNight 11th February 2010: The Flea Pit
49 Columbia Road, London E2 7RG.
W: http://thefleapit.com/events/?/2010/02/11/
Map: google maps

About OpenLab London

Openlab
is a loose collective of artists centred around London, UK, who use and
develop open source software and technology for music, art, noise,
performances, and just about anything else they feel like doing with
it. Openlab organises performances, talks, workshops, events, and
beer-y meetings across the UK for like-minded individuals to share and
exchange ideas and let loose their creative inner daemons. Our main
mission, besides being a support group/drinking club, is to promote the
use of open source software and media by demonstrating how damn cool it
is.

~~~http://ryanjordan.org/~~~