[microsound-announce] making of Opaque Glitter: vote your favorite tracks

LtR@feedback loop feedbacklooplabel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:03:40 EST 2010

Hi,

Recently I engaged in a new process, letting listeners choose which tracks make it to the final line up of my forthcoming album Opaque Glitter (an abstract minimal ambient glitch album) I finally put all tracks up for voting at the making of Opaque Glitter website. The voting will be until December 31st and I am now trying to disseminate it as much as possible. You can see it here:

http://opaqueglitter.tumblr.com/

If you enjoy the idea I would be very thankful if you vote, let me know your thoughts on the music and concept and promote it.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Yours truly

Leonardo Rosado
twitter: http://twitter.com/sbtrmnl