[microsound-announce] puff 'n stuff

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Fri Jul 10 13:39:22 EDT 2009

ok so some heads-up list related announcements:

List Server:

- we are changing list servers for both the microsound and microsound
announce lists so there might be a slight hiccup when this takes place
   - if anyone has trouble sending or receiving posts to the list please
contact me, John or Paulo

Naked Lunch project:

- Naked Lunch is looking good and now we can send the link around to
radio, magazines or whoever
   - some random quotes from NL would be cool to have and not that hard
to setup
   - links in the page would be cool too

10 year Anniversary:

- I'm checking the WIKI pages from time to time and see some interesting
ideas so far

 - if you have a proposal please add it there

 - there is no budget for the anniversary celebration because
.microsound is a self-sustaining list with no bank account and relies
entirely on the kindness of strangers for labor and server space

- any celebrations must be self funded and be entered on the Wiki page I
listed above so I can consolidate all the activities into one press release

- feel free to contact me if you have any questions:
anechoicmedia at gmail.com