[microsound-announce] Electroacoustic music and media arts programme at the University of Pécs, Hungary

Medialis Muveszetek Intezete mmi at art.pte.hu
Tue Jul 7 05:09:40 EDT 2009

Announcement - Electroacoustic music and media arts programme at the
University of Pécs, Hungary

The Media Arts Institute at the Faculty of Arts on the University of
Pécs, Hungary starts the BA in Electroacoustic music and media arts as
of autumn 2010. The program has a 14 year old tradition began with the
work of László Vidovszky and Andrea Szigetvári composers. In the last
years we opened for the media arts, realizing sound-based multimedia
installations and workshops. With the BA (and soon the MA) programme we
plan to bridge the gap between new media arts, sound art and interaction
design.

We're open for lecturers', researchers and student exchange, and we welcome
guest artists and students working with us.

More info: Balázs Kovács, mmi @ art.pte.hu
--
Aktuális:
Médiaművészeti alkotótelepek Tokaj-Székesfehérvár

PTE Művészeti Kar, Mediális Művészetek Intézete
H-7624 Pécs, Damjanich u. 30.
tel/fax:+36(72)501540
mobil:+36(20)2331867
e-mail: mmi at art.pte.hu