[Microsound-announce] new release: Music for Dagger and Guitar

Thanos Chrysakis azimuths at freenet.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 06:37:18 EST 2008

>I have a new CD on Aural-Terrains titled: 'Music for Dagger and Guitar'*
>it is a collage of location recordings I've made in my treks around
>the globe
>mixed with mangled Max/MSP textures and other bits of sonic malfeasance
*the title of the CD as well as the project itself was inspired by
Asger Jørn's book of Situationist writings of the same name

>- check it out here:
>http://www.auralterrains.com/releases.php
>(unfortunately there are no audio clips just yet)

short clips at the moment at the link below – (you can always imagine the
rest

<http://auralterrains.ithinkmusic.com/my-store/detail.php?page=LR&r=5781>

or take a 2% risk and get it!) :-)

Thanos