[Microsound-announce] new release: Music for Dagger and Guitar

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Sun Nov 9 02:18:42 EST 2008

I have a new CD on Aural-Terrains titled: 'Music for Dagger and Guitar'*
it is a collage of location recordings I've made in my treks around
the globe
mixed with mangled Max/MSP textures and other bits of sonic malfeasance

- check it out here:
http://www.auralterrains.com/releases.php
(unfortunately there are no audio clips just yet)

*the title of the CD as well as the project itself was inspired by
Asger Jørn's book of Situationist writings of the same name