[Microsound-announce] NEW @ STASISFIELD: Glenn Bach

John Kannenberg john at stasisfield.com
Mon Jun 23 05:48:48 EDT 2008

+++

Now that it's officially summer in the western hemisphere,
Stasisfield would like you to get excited about winter all over again.

BRUMAL

an MP3 EP by
GLENN BACH

Longtime Stasisfield contributor Glenn Bach's latest release began as
a live on-air performance at WNUR, 89.3FM in Chicago. While still
utilizing his trademark field recordings as in performances of the
past, Bach begins exploring new territories here including sample-
based compositions and recordings of analog instruments. An
introspective audible journey through shifting themes of winter,
transition and relocation, Brumal ultimately glows – warm and hearth-
like.

Available for download here:

http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/year06/sf-6008.html

Also includes artwork in a downloadable pdf booklet.

CAN YOU FACE THE BOOK?

Hey, we started a Facebook Group. To join it, just visit this user-
friendly URL:

[ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34305716160 ]

Or maybe just search for "Stasisfield" in Facebook Groups.

OURSPACE ON MYSPACE CAN NOW BE YOURSPACE

Are you embarrassed that you have a MySpace account but don't have as
many friends as Dane Cook? Do something about it.

GO HERE AND FRIEND US:

[ http://www.myspace.com/stasisfield ]

COMING UP:

New MP3 releases by