[Microsound-announce] Toronto Live Pa/Laptop Artists Req'd for Monthly

Graham Miller grahammiller at sympatico.ca
Tue May 15 22:09:37 EDT 2007

I was directed to this list courtesy of Neil Weirnik (Thanks Neil) to
recruit performers for a Live PA/Laptop monthly that is in its
infancy...
If your looking for an opportunity to play this this is for you...

Thanks...

Brian Featherstone aka cosmosuave

Details below....

Details ...

broadcast is a monthly live pa / laptop event featuring various Toronto
and out of town musicians looking to express themselves and showcase
their
music.

This event takes place every 4th Friday of the month beginning at
10pm at
Petit Dejeuner located at 191 King St. E.

broadcast is always looking for performers... Send bio, website,
mp3's to
bstone at cosmosuave.com

The night starts around 10 10:30-2:00 with 3 performers with about a
60min
set with 20min for setup/teardown depends on amount of gear...

Gear space is limited to a 2'x6' (ft) table if you are crafty with wood
and make some stands for gear you can utilize more space...

There is a Pa and I will add a sub from L&M for the night.

Performers will get 3 drink tickets each no $$$ as of yet until we
can get
people filling the space...

Speaking of space LPD is about the same size as Toi bar but with a few
more tables...

If interested in playing please respond to bstone at cosmosuave.com

Also if interested in playing I require the following...

Bio/website/links to your music... If you have no website no big deal
but
bio and music links are a must...

I started this monthly to try and get people out with similiar interests
to get together talk shop, production tips, and play some music...

Here is the website...

http://www.cosmosuave.com/broadcast.htm