[Microsound-announce] our new record by Erik Friedlander and Teho Teardo

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 23 07:58:09 EST 2006

Hello
Enjoying so much success and nice feedbacks with our page for Strings
Of Consciousness I decided to open a Space for the label
feel free to visit, make friends...

http://www.myspace.com/biphoprec

We are very pleased to introduce you to our new record, a new step in
sound for us who like to surprise our listeners, this time it takes
us into a very nice contemporary music-like, poetic atmospheres :

Erik Friedlander and Teho Teardo : giorni rubati [bleep 34]
www.erikfriedlander.com
www.tehoteardo.com
inspired from pasolini's poetry, in 2004 Italian electronics composer
Teho Teardo and New York cellist Erik Friedlander began a trans-
Atlantic collaboration, exchanging ideas, creating and remixing each
other's contributions. They discovered a rapport that superseded
their different backgrounds.
The classically trained cellist now Downtown improviser and former
electro punk now cutting edge film composer found they shared a drive
to create emotionally charged, passionate music.
Friedlander has backed John Zorn, Laurie Anderson and Courtney Love.
New York's Erik Friedlander is a unique cellist whose work blurs
genre borders. He is a composer and an improviser, a classical
musician and a jazzbo. The LA Times put it best when they wrote,
"Friedlander's performance clearly positions him as the first
potential star performer on his instrument."
Teho has started the bands Meathead, MATERA (with Mick Harris),
OPERATOR (with Scott Mccloud/GVSB) and MODERN INSTITUTE

Feel free to order direct from us and receive freebies…
www.bip-hop.com

or via our distribution outlets...
Please note that USA is now being covered by Carrot Top outta Chicago
http://ctdltd.com/

Spaceheads & Max Eastley : a very long way from anywhere else [bleep 35]
http://www.spaceheads.co.uk/
http://www.capefarewell.com/content/art-eastley.php

hav a nice day
ip