[Microsound-announce] Please post on next list

yatra_arts yatra_arts at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:58:21 EST 2006

WANTED:

any printed matter / flyers / post cards / posters / promotional material / press kits / media kits / artist passes - laminates etc.. concerning Olaf Bender / Byetone / Signal (raster-noton) and RYOJI IKEDA (raster-noton / cci / Touch). Large archives are being built around the work of Olaf Bender & Ryoji Ikeda. Can pay good $$$ and/or trade to acquire ANYTHING printed to do with these artists. I already have a large amount of stuff but am always looking for things I do not have.

Thank you and feel free to e-mail me at yatra_arts at hotmail.com

Kind regards,
Praveer