[Microsound-announce] London next week: SPRAWL meets the ELECTRONIC LOUNGE.

douglas benford douglas at benfo.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 05:45:04 EST 2006

S P R A W L  January 2006 bulletin No 2

** Sprawl is 10 years old, as you may know, this month.
(btw past artists: http://www.sprawl.org.uk/PastFrame.html)
Many thanks to all who came to the Deupree/Chartier event,
and huge apologies to those we had to turn away due to
the size of the venue...As the 2nd part of our celebrations:

SPRAWL meets ELECTRONIC LOUNGE

date: Wednesday 25th January 2006

"Celebrating 10 years of the sonic art club Sprawl,
curators Iris Garrelfs and Si-cut.db revisit one of it's big
inspirations, The Electronic Lounge-resident monthly club
at the ICA for 5 years, alongside the Lounge's founder
Scanner aka Robin Rimbaud and Lounge resident Tony
Morley from the Leaf label. A night of electronic music
extremities: there's a time to talk and a time to listen"

dj + live sets by

Scanner
http://www.scannerdot.com

Iris Garrelfs
http://www.irisgarrelfs.com

Tony Morley - dj
http://www.theleaflabel.com

Si-cut.db
http://www.douglasbenford.co.uk

venue: The ICA (Bar area), The Mall, London SW1
time: 8pm-1am

£5.00, £4.00 Concs,  Free: ICA Members (before 10pm)
http://www.ica.org.uk

best wishes

Iris Garrelfs [formerly BitTonic]
http://www.irisgarrelfs.com