[Microsound-announce] [playlist] framework - 13.12.06

. m u r m e r . murmer at talk21.com
Wed Dec 13 20:58:35 EST 2006

framework broadcasts wednesdays on resonance104.4fm in london (uk) or worldwide on http://www.resonancefm.com from 1-2pm gmt

next broadcast:    20.12.06
~ time zone converter: http://www.thesaturnv.com/converter.html ~

for general info, playlists, podcast, or to stream the latest edition: http://www.resonancefm.com/framework
framework is supported by soundtransit: http://www.soundtransit.nl

RESONANCE FM'S PROGRAMMING IS PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY VOLUNTEERS; PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE BY MAKING A DONATION.  CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP RESONANCE ON THE AIR: HTTP://WWW.RESONANCEFM.COM.  THANK YOU!

framework - phonography/field recording; contextual and decontextualized sound activity
presented by patrick mcginley

this week's edition of framework:afield was produced in berlin, germany by rinus van alebeek.  for more info see http://www.zeromoon.com/rinus.  rinus' playlist follows.

we have one more edition of framework:afield to air for you next week, this one by m.a. tolosa, aka ubeboet, and then, at long last, starting with the last show of 2006, we return to our regular framework schedule!  the 27th will be my first show in donkey's years, as they say, and i'm looking forward to being back in the pilot's chair, albeit a virtual one from here along my continuing travels.  as we approach the end of our initial line-up, i think i can now definitely say that this framework:afield project has proved a treat, and i would like to continue this alternating format in 2007.  hopefully some of the current contributors can continue their roles as emissaries, but i'd like to try throwing open the gates as well - so if you'd be interested in producing a show for framework in 2007, please get in touch!

again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw field recordings, field recording based composition or introduction submissions.  send material, released or not, on any format, to the address below.  if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

framework
31 nevill road
london n16 8sl
uk

framework at talk21.com

13.12.06
(this edition will be available online until 20.12.06)

1.Introduction framework - Adrian Shephard, Josephine Seeger and Rinus van Alebeek
2. After Hours part 2 - James Edwards

3.Napoli - Antonio Mainenti

4.Sshhhhttt, wir steigen raus - Hars

5.Point of view - William Gillingham-Sutton

6.London - Tibor Macek

7.Juerga de batracios en noche de verano - Ruben Garcia Villaplana

8.Kiss Zsolt - Robert Habarc

9.Soundcheck August 2006 - Stephane Leonard

10.El rojo aliento - Ruben Garcia Villaplana

11. Der Mysteriöse Dr. Lao - Jeff Surak

12. God Save The Queen - Adrian Shephard, Josephine Seeger and Rinus van Alebeek

 framework intro submissions:

1)    take yourself and an audio recording device to a location of your choice
2)    record for AT LEAST 1 minute before you -
3)    read the following text:

welcome to framework.

framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and it's use in composition.
field recording, phonography, the art of sound-hunting; open your ears and listen!

4)    continue your recording for AT LEAST 2 minutes after you've finish speaking
5)    send the recording on any format to the address above, or as an mp3 via email

thanks!