[Microsound-announce] Cinema Volta: Sporadic Outbursts - new ambient podcast

John Maxwell Hobbs jmax at cinemavolta.com
Mon Apr 10 19:09:42 EDT 2006

After taking a bit of time away from music after completing the Daily
Ambience project, I'm ready to get back to work.

I am pleased to announce the launch of a new podcast,  Cinema Volta:
Sporadic Outbursts - A random collection of recordings, published as
the mood strikes.

This project is in many ways, the polar opposite of Cinema Volta:
Daily Ambience. Where Daily Ambience had an overall structure, a
specific timeframe, a regular publishing schedule and a well-defined
goal, this project is ruled strictly by whim and inspiration and is
completely open-ended. I will post songs when the mood strikes me.

The first three tracks, guitar meditations recorded during March, are
now available.

You can find the site here: http://www.cinemavolta.com/sporadic/

-John

John Maxwell Hobbs