[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 05-12/04/06

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 6 11:00:24 EDT 2006

  ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Miércoles/Wednesday 15h -www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com ·Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA  05-12/04/06

    01. ANDREW LILES REMIXED BY RUSE
  Track: The Ether Real Rendereed
Album: In My Father's Are Many Mansions
Label: Fourth Dimension

  02. ANDREW  LILES REMIXED BY BAND OF PAIN
  Track: Apathy In The Uk (Blast 3)
Album: In My Father's Are Many Mansions
Label: Fourth Dimension

  03. ANDREW LILES REMIXED BY BASS COMMUNION
  Track: Something To Do With Hans Bellmer In a Pub At Last Orders Using 15th Century Rural Magic
Album: In My Father's Are Many Mansions
Label: Fourth Dimension

  04. RONNIE SUNDIN
Track: The Amateur Hermetic
Album: The Amateur Hermetic
Label: Komplott

05. MITCHELL AKIYAMA (Live In La Casa Encendida 07/04/06, 20:30h)
Track: -
Album: Mort Aux Vaches
Label: Staalplaat

  06. NADJA
Track: Breakpoint
Album: True Becomes Death
Label: Alien 8 Recordings

  07. KYLER
Track: Pocherasy Limaf / Dishwasher
Album: Pur Cosy Tales
Label: Planet Mu

  08. CENTROZOON
Track: Cruciform
Album: Angel Liquor
Label: Divine Frequency

  Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos
considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así,
responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás
inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

  Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have
considered it could be interesting for you. If that's
not your case, then reply us with this subject for the
message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out
from the mailing. Thank you

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com