[Microsound-announce] djalma primordial science in amsterdam Tues, June 28 at illuseum

jeff gburek tsazmaniac at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 03:17:12 EDT 2005

Hello list,
This time I around I have gone even further than
before in using the (micro) sounds of artaud's voice
as the basic material for the piece in which dancer
ephia embodies the emanations from artaud's
electroshock therapy, "the six daughters of my heart
to be born". see attached flyer for announcement
further description. the peformance will be in a
garage space a short walk from the gallery on witte de
withstraat 120.
-Jeff Gburek