[Microsound-announce] aufabwegen news

Yves@GMX yves_tk at gmx.net
Tue Jul 12 02:29:18 EDT 2005

here are some summer news from us to you :-)

dj event:
dj zipo [aufabwegen] plays electronic bricollage on 17.07.2005, from 17.00h
at be labor, biergartenmusik at cafe weber, hinterhof, langer august,
braunschweiger str. 24, 44145 dortmund, http://www.be-labor.de

recommended live shows:
there are a few highly recommended events in july at kulturbunker muelheim,
berliner str. 20, 51063 cologne. please go there and support this wonderful
venue and enjoy the music. all shows open at 20.00h and start around 21.00h
13.07.2005: WHY? (anticon/us) + MINOR MOUNTAINEER = antifolk meets exp.
hiphop/indie
21.07.2005: NEXSOUND festival w/ ANDREY KIRITCHENKO + KOTRA + ZAVOLOKA =
experimental electronic music from the ukraine!, special guests: SKALPELL
(switzerland, deafborn records); harsh ambient
23.07.2005: DWELLING LACUNA presenting new improvisations and videos and
performance pieces
25.07.2005: SQUARTET + TESTADEPORCU = jazzcore from Italy, think
Borbetomagus meet The Residents & NoMeansNo in a car crash!
28.07.2005: ENDICHE VIS. SAT experimental music and puppet theatre from
litunia (litauen).

check -> http://www.kulturbunker-muelheim.de

new aufabwegen
believe it or not! aufabwegen #35 is in the finishing stages, we hope for an
early august release. interviews and features on andreas dorau, aidan baker,
carl michael von hausswolff,  wir sind helden, fennesz, antony & the
johnsons, smog, sol invictus, coil [r.i.p.] and more.

mailorder
our mailorder has just been updated. please take a look, we have goodies
like the new hafler trio/autechre, synthetisches mischgewebe, column one,
aube/m.b. collaboration and more. see it all at
http://www.geraeuschwelten.de/mailorder/cat_order.htm

releases
we have plans to release new work by asmus tietchens,
njd, ]arthuur[..]vogelwuerger[, barbed, karkowski/toeplitz and more.

phew! whoever said summer was quiet...

take care!

.aufabwegen-hq.

a u f a b w e g e n