[Microsound-announce] 12k/LINE/Happy SUMMER SALE 2005 (with link)

richard chartier / LINE chartier at 3particles.com
Thu Jul 7 23:09:55 EDT 2005

12k . LINE . HAPPY
is pleased to announce the

SUMMER SALE 2005

12k/LINE/Happy online shop
http://www.12k.com

from July 7 until August 7, 2005

buy any 3 CDs and receive 1 CD for free
choose any cd as your free one EXCEPT:

BRETSCHNEIDER + STEINBRUCHEL STATUS
TAYLOR DEUPREE + CHRISTOPHER WILLITS LIVE IN JAPAN, 2004
any cds in the OTHER LABELS area
any Noble Records cds (with the cxca catalog numbers) in the Happy shop

to take advantage of this sale:
- purchase 3 cds from our online shop using PayPal.
- in the comments field of your order submission, indicate which cd you
would like for free

purchase 3 cds, get one free
purchase 6 cds, get two free
purchase 9 cds, get three free
etc...

if you have not submited a free cd choice in your payment comments we
will email you a request form and you can simply reply to the email
with your desired free cd.
this sale is only effective if you buy 3 cds, or multiples, 6, 9, etc.
from any of our labels; 12k, LINE, or happy, or even the Other Labels
area (although, these cds are not available as free choices).

when purchasing please keep in mind that double cds count as single
purchase.

happy shopping and enjoy your summer.