[Microsound-announce] Tanderion.org|TSH::NEWS

tanderion.org info at tanderion.org
Tue Dec 6 07:33:14 EST 2005

TANDERION.ORG :: NEWS
_ ___ _____ _______ ________ ______________

°°° OUT NOW:  pinkie &  S.A.D.E.  -  senza titolo

the idea for the project "untitled" was born in september 2005, thinking
about the dadaist collage. we played together for one year, looking for
a synthesis among structured classical pieces for keyboard, and
completely digital metropolitan music - drum'n'bass, minimal. but, since
the beginning, noises, voices, field recordings - stolen by the
environment or other music elaborated again through the digital editing
- were timidly inserted in the weavings of our songs, as intuitions
waiting for realization. then our search has been divided into two
parts: from a side the absolute exclusion of sounds of synthesis from
the creative process, from the other the pursuit of a new method of
composition. now, the simile between dadaist collage and digital editing
it's almost natural: in both cases it deals with cutting out, glue,
elaborate fragments of existing material and despite this the result is
an original work, it's not recycling, it's creation of new meanings
through a procedure of radical transformation. therefore for us the
final work has the same importance than the process to achieve it: the
distinction is serious, above all if we thought, for example, that it's
not possible to appreciate Schoenberg without knowing that what seems an
unorganized whole of notes it's "contrappunto". we were interested in
the operation. we have looked for our centre of the sound; the sound is
a sphere and so we have decided to overlap many spheres, to crush, to
deform them to reach one and only one remarkable and clear central point
of the sound. that's our sound, what is remained, or what it's resulted
from this transformation. so we have decided to make the jump leaving
suddenly away the keyboard: don't even play a note, this has been the
first rule. to fill a temporal space of thirty minutes has been the
second one.

3 Mp3s - 30'.30"

download now @ www.tanderion.org/senzatitolo

_ ___ _____ _______ ________ ______________

°°° NEXT LIVESETs

Martedi' 6 Dicembre
Talk Show Host + ENT @ Mutopie
c/o Centro Culturale Boldu' - Venezia
info: www.sumonline.it

Venerdi' 9 Dicembre
chiglia:e:remi @ Live!iXem.05
c/o Auditorium Candiani - Mestre (VE)
con: Martux_M/Jeremy Bernstein
info: www.ixem.it

_ ___ _____ _______ ________ ______________

°°° TALK SHOW HOST News

___ OUT NOW: TEN YEARS OF AFE
Breaking Down The Barriers 1995-2005, Ten Years of Afe is out now!
An amazing mp3 compilation made to celebrate the 10th birthday of Afe
Records.
About 200 free mp3 by artists from all around the world.
Download now @ www.aferecords.com

___ OUT NOW: POST_PIANO 2 OPEN REMIX PROJECT
Out now on 12K's Term.: "The Post Piano 2 Open Remix Project".
With: dale lloyd, stephan mathieu, skoltz_kolgen, roberto rodrigo, talk
show host and many others...
Download now @ WWW.12k.com/term

___ COMING SOON: LA CASA MICROSCOPICA
Coming on montgó records: "La Casa Microscópica" a collaborative open
project that investigate the sounds of our living places.
With: Pablo Reche, Sogar, Marco Godme, 1=0, Plumb & Plumber, Marc Mc
Nulty, Jorge Backman, Talk show host, Juan Carlos Blancas, Claudio Chea,
Mika Martini, Dario Moratilla, Albert Casais, Rafael Flores, David
Velez, Brian Klein, Pedro Jimenez, Matthew Underwood, Bjorn Eriksson
Info @ www.montgorecords.com