[Microsound-announce] New reviews: Praveen, 409, Merck, Midaircondo, YMCK + stuff you should know

editor at modsquare.com editor at modsquare.com
Sat Dec 3 02:05:24 EST 2005

1. Latest album reviews
2. New Modsquare mailing address
3. Get some attention!

1.______
Check out the latest reviews:

Praveen: Backed by Spirits
Suppose you and your girlfriend / boyfriend are having a nice, innocuous
conversation over breakfast, when suddenly it becomes "the big talk"...
http://www.modsquare.com/modsquare_more.php?id=271_0_29_0_M

VA: Force Majeure
The second compilation from the Ohio-based 409 collective featuring
Midwestern electronica with a decidedly melodic twist.
http://www.modsquare.com/modsquare_more.php?id=270_0_29_0_M

VA: Aurora 2
Merck Records' Aurora 2 wants to caress your ears and comfort your worries
with its
delicious ambiance that's as gentle as a light spring rain.
http://www.modsquare.com/modsquare_more.php?id=269_0_29_0_M

Midaircondo: Shopping For Images
Experimental pop songs built around a core of improvised soundscapes.
http://www.modsquare.com/modsquare_more.php?id=268_0_29_0_M

YMCK: Family Music
8-bit chiptunes combined with jazzy, "lullaby" lounge music with a japanese
flair.
http://www.modsquare.com/modsquare_more.php?id=267_0_29_0_M

2.______
So we have a new mailing address. You should probably make a note of it:

MODSQUARE
Attn: Reviews (or writer's name)
910 W. Van Buren St. #209
Chicago IL 60607 USA

And you should probably read our new policies before you send stuff:
http://www.modsquare.com/about.php#reviews

3.______
So you can send us stuff to review, of course, but if you really want to
make an impact you might as well get yourself a banner ad! It's cheaper
than
you'd think. Really. Go here and request the ad rates:
http://www.modsquare.com/contact.php

ta,
liz

Liz McLean Knight