[codecraft] Welcome, everyone!

Philip Durbin philipdurbin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:00:43 EDT 2015

This is not to say that we don't like cool tricks, of course. :)

In practice, I've been emailing Michael interesting stuff but I'm a big
believer in maximizing the value of my keystrokes* so now other people can
jump in with comments or new topics.

In recent years IRC has been an outlet for me for chatting about
programming but Michael caught me at a moment of weakness. I had just read
the paper at http://people.csail.mit.edu/axz/mailinglists.html and I think
a mailing list could work. It was interesting to read how much people hold
back on mailing lists but that they want more discussion. I probably won't
hold back here and I encourage others to do the same.

What are you working on? What's been interesting lately? What do you want
to work on some day? Are you still having fun? :)

Phil
http://greptilian.com

* http://blog.codinghorror.com/maximizing-the-value-of-your-keystrokes/

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Michael Bar-Sinai <mich.barsinai at icloud.com