[microsound-announce] Bandcamp friday : new release by me and a Pertin-nce's catalogue redux

dubloop dubloop at oricom.ca
Fri Dec 4 18:01:57 EST 2020

good day

to make this short:

for the bandcamp friday weekend i drop the cost of the Pertin-nce
bandcamp catalogue by 80%. so it comes back to 21.60$ CAD.

https://pertin-nce.bandcamp.com

also i release two tracks from me that i made this summer using sounds
from the yamaha DX200

details:

[Pertin 054] Maxime Tanguay - Biko streps

track listing:
1. dx200-t1 118 05:56
2. 118 dx200-t2 05:45

about:
Two tracks inspired and made with sounds from the Yamaha DX200.

sounds like:
electronic abstract ambient deep techno dub dub techno dx200 electronica
experimental lofi minimalism post techno

stream & download:
https://pertin-nce.bandcamp.com/album/pertin-054-maxime-tanguay-biko-streps

thanks

max