[microsound-announce] Online Max course starts May 26

Maxine Maxteacher maxinemaxmsp74 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:54:53 EDT 2020

Hi Microsound List,

My next online Max course for beginners starts on May 26th, 2020.   It's an
approximately seven-week long intensive for 1.5 college credit offered
through Massachusetts College of Art and Design.  Enrollment is open to
everyone (not just students).  It is not taught in "real time" so it's
suitable for anyone anywhere to participate.  For complete information and
a link to registration go here:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/SoundWithMaxMSP

Here are some endorsements from former students:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/endorsements.html

Please email my school address if you need more information:
jdunaway at massart.edu

Judy Dunaway