[microsound-announce] an invasion from San Francisco from Thomas Dimuzio and Gino Robair

philippe philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 30 10:59:13 EST 2019

I hope that this message finds you well,
Yesterday Cédric our web designer told me that in 2 months our Modulisme platform has gotten 58 163 hits from 2 778 visitors which means some of you are returning and listening to the sessions several times.
Which is the best possible news to me…

Consequently let’s add some fuel to your fire welcoming an invasion from San Francisco by 2 of its most interesting experimental musicians:

Thomas Dimuzio a composer, improviser, sound designer, mastering engineer, and music technologist. Dimuzio's music is like a sonic excursion that transports the listener into other worldly aural realms and his recordings have been released internationally by ReR Megacorp, Asphodel, No Fun Productions, Drone Records, Odd Size, Seeland, Monotype and other independent labels.

https://modulisme.info/session/11

and Gino Robair who has played percussion nearly his entire life and began working with tape music and synths while in high school. He recorded albums with Tom Waits, Anthony Braxton, John Butcher, Derek Bailey, Otomo Yoshihide, Fred Frith and the ROVA Saxophone Quartet...

https://modulisme.info/session/12

HAVE A FANTASTIC WE