[microsound-announce] Electronic Sound Pictures

adam wimbush ascsoms at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 16:27:36 EST 2019

Greetings Microsounders
ESP would like to invite you to watch our new movie with your ears.Episode 14. All the usual ingredients mixed in the unusual ways.

We a performing one of our radiophonic movies for the Ceremonial Laptop collective on the 14th of March at the wonderful Rose Hill in Brighton UK. If your around come say hello and catch the other artists on the bill LC Pumpkin & Loftslag too.
Until then here is the link to the sound movie below.
enjoy.
ESP014

|  |  |

|  |
ESP014

Welcome back lifeforms. We have a very human heavy episode for you this time. From long forgotten environments...