[microsound-announce] ONLINE Max course for college credit starts May 28

Maxine Maxteacher maxinemaxmsp74 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:17:07 EDT 2019

Hi Microsound List,

My next ONLINE Max course for beginners starts on May 28th, 2019.
It's an approximately
seven-week long intensive for 1.5 college credit offered through
Massachusetts College of Art and Design.  Persons interested should sign up
soon, as enrollment is limited.  *Enrollment is open to everyone* (not just
students).  For complete information and a link to registration go here:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/SoundWithMaxMSP

Here are some endorsements from former students:
http://www.jeweltone16.org/endorsements.html

Please email my school address if you need more information:
jdunaway at massart.edu

Judy