[microsound-announce] podcast + playlist for my radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 19 03:18:40 EDT 2018

http://www.radiopanik.org/emissions/indiedrome/indiedrome-du-15-5-2018/

Here's the podcast & playlist for my radio shows this week, on air 6
days a week in 8 different parts of France + Belgium :

Indiedrome  is broadcasted every Monday, online on Radio Woot
http://radiowoot.com/

Every Tuesday at 2PM on Radio Panik from Brussels (105,4 FM)
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

Every Wednesdays from 10 to 11 PM on College Radio Campus in Dijon
http://dijon.radio-campus.org/grille.php

Every Thursday at 1PM on FMR Radio in Toulouse
http://radio-fmr.net/

Every Thursday from 8 to 9 PM + on replay every Monday at 10 AM thru
L'EKO des Garrigues FM that emits all over Montpellier and subrbs.
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/les-emissions/article/indie_drome

On College Radio Campus Grenoble, all over Grenoble and suburbs every
Thursday evenings, from 10:00 to 11:00 PM.
https://campusgrenoble.org/lesprogrammes/emissions/indie-drome2/

Every Tuesday morning at 11 AM + Sundays evenings from 20:00 to 21:00
the BiP_HOp Generation airs on JET FM which emits all over Nantes and
its suburbs.
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/-Generation-BiP-HOp-.html

And Every Sunday from 23:00 to Midnite on Radio Grenouille, covering
Marseille + its suburbs
http://www.radiogrenouille.com/emission/generation-bip-hop-3/

Indiedrome
PLAYLIST:

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Philippe Petit & Friends: The Hammer + The Compliant Man
"On Top…" (Aagoo)

Savak: Natural Light
"Cut-Ups" (Ernest Jenning)

Avec Le Soleil Sortant De Sa Bouche:Alizé & Margaret D…
"Pas Pire Pop/I Love You So Much" (Constellation)

Bruxista: Rhythm Of Precarity
"Human Resources" (Clang)

Profondo Rosso: Rouge Profond
"Rouge Profond" (Nove Code)

AMP: Drowning Mind
"Q Factors (a mixtape) (Ampbase)

Korto: Oï
"Self Titled" (Six Tonnes De Chair)

Rodolphe Burger et Olivier Cadiot: C'est dans la vallée
"Welche" (Ici d'Ailleurs)

Jessica Moss: Entire Populations
"Pools Of Light" (Constellation)