[microsound-announce] Funded sonic arts residency open call

liam slevin liam.slevin at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:11:34 EST 2018

To add to the list:

The Auxiliary are now accepting submissions for their artist-in-residence programme, AUX-AiR 2018. They are looking for four emerging and early career international artists working in the fields of sonic art, performance and installation to undertake a funded 6 week residency at our project space in Teesside, northeast England. Chosen artists will receive a stipend, production budget and travel allowance. During their residency, artists will present an exhibition/performance and a talk/workshop at The Auxiliary's gallery space, network with local artists and organizations and benefit from critical feedback sessions with invited artistic mentors.

Successful applicants will also benefit from networking opportunities with our partners Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art, Navigator North, Platform A and Middlesbrough Council.

Deadline: 28th Feb.

For more information: http://theauxiliary.weebly.com/auxa...<http://theauxiliary.weebly.com/auxair-apply1.html>
[http://theauxiliary.weebly.com/uploads/4/7/7/9/4779580/published/5.png?1516023294]<http://theauxiliary.weebly.com/auxair-apply1.html>

AuxAir-Apply1 - The AUXiliary<http://theauxiliary.weebly.com/auxair-apply1.html>
theauxiliary.weebly.com
Open Call - AUX-AiR 2018 The Auxiliary are inviting submissions for their artist-in-resident programme, AUX-AiR 2018. We are looking for 4 emerging and early career ...