[microsound-announce] End of year list, 2016 in experimental netlabel music

C. Reider c.reider at vuzhmusic.com
Fri Jan 20 01:01:50 EST 2017

Here is the final post in my five part series reviewing my favorite free-to-download Netlabel music of 2016.

This post has a list of links to the previous four parts of the series toward the top, so you can catch up with all of them. Across all five parts, there are 99 releases, each with a little descriptive review and links.

Want a bunch of outsider music you've probably never heard of before? Here you go.

http://www.vuzhmusic.com/blog/2017/01/16/notable-netlabel-releases-of-2016-part-five-final/

enjoy.

c. reider