[microsound-announce] Compound Eye / Zoviet France / Kallabris / Elodie / M. Behrens and mroe

TK@GMX yves_tk at gmx.net
Sun Feb 1 15:27:47 EST 2015

.festival.
.new releases.
.mailorder additions.
.recommended event.

hello & all good wishes for 2015 from aufabwegen-hq.
here are some news:

.festival.
we are doing the second edition of our geraeuschwelten festival in muenster.
it will happen on february 7th and 8th, here is the line up:
07.02.2015, 20.00h
Compound Eye (project of Drew McDowall [Coil, Psychic TV, etc.] Elodie (=
Timo van Luijk + Andrew Chalk) Artificial Memory Trace

08.02.2015, 18.00h (!)
:zoviet*france:
Giuseppe Ielasi
Marc Behrens

tickets per day: 12 eur, 2-day ticket: 20 eur.
venue:
BlackBox/cuba-cultur, Achtermannstr. 12, 48143 Muenster, Germany Info &
Tickets:
www.aufabwegen.de / zipo [at] aufabwegen [dot] com

plus sound installation by Kallabris and Muenster sound walks curated by
Ross Parfitt (ex-Hood) & Jennifer Iker.

.new releases.
just out are two great new releases:
aat47 - SETH NEHIL: Bounds LP. Wonderfull vinyl with 11 pieces of
concretish, abstract sounds, very detailed and dynamic. The best stuff by
Seth Nehil so far!
The first versions of the pieces were premiered at our concerts in the dark
series at moers festival in 2012.
Full colour artwork, plus insert, ltd. 300 copies. 18,00 EUR plus postage
aatp19 - MØHR/MAEROR TRI: Hafenstadt CD. Originally conceived for a
3-tape-boxset on ZNS Tapes this CD contains the final unreleased material by
Maeror Tri, the group that preceeded TROUM and 1000SCHOEN. Hafenstadt
includes the original basic material by MØHR, Hafenstadt, and three
reinterpretations by Maeror Tri, all recorded in the early 1990ies. Digipak
CD designed by Tilmann Benninghaus, 500 copies, 13,00 EUR plus postage
ed03 - Various: DEGEM CD 12: Seltene Erden CD. Also fairly new is our third
collaboration with the German Society for Electro Acoustic Music, DEGEM. The
12th compilation, this time curated by Denise Ritter (aka Schachtanlage
Gegenort), has the theme of Seltene Erden and features new pieces by Marc
Behrens, Johannes S. Sistermanns, Gerrit K. Sharma, Gerald Fiebig and more.
Beautifully designed by Marc Behrens. 1000 copies, 13,00 EUR plus postage.
all releases can be ordered directly from us.

.mailorder additions.
our little mailorder has some new stock added, most notably some beatiful
editions by Andrew Chalk on his Faraway Press label, some last copies of the
vinyl boxset on the IPEM studio in gent, some new stuff from editionsMego
(highly recommended the new Edward Graham Lewis twin-releases), some Touch
releases, the new Paul Panhuysen LP and much more.
Check the catalogue at http://www.aufabwegen.de/catalog/

.recommended event.
aufabwegen highly recmmends the following concert in the reihe M series in
Cologne:
05.02.2015, 20.30h
COMPOUND EYE
KALLABRIS
SOTE
at
Stadtgarten
Venloer Str. 40
50672 Cologne
Germany
info: www.reihe-m.de

please go there!

.thanks for your time.

a u f a b w e g e n | Till Kniola
Lindenburger Allee 20 | 50931 Cologne | Germany label & magazine:
http://www.aufabwegen.com
mailorder: http://www.aufabwegen.de/catalog asmus tietchens:
http://www.tietchens.de