[microsound-announce] ( nula ) new filecast: 57117 inner workings. mp3, 10 minutes.

Lloyd Dunn ll at detritus.net
Sun Apr 5 06:04:26 EDT 2015

57117 inner workings

I felt a mild fluttering in my stomach as we passed the final black
line. I knew no harm would come to me, but nonetheless I was overcome by
the inevitability of that turning motion, its fatedness. Had I wanted
to, I could not have stopped it.

http://nula.cc/57117
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57117-inner-workings

57105 turning point

“Are you asking me the way?” “Yes,” I said, “since I can’t find it
myself.” “Give it up! Give it up!” said he, and then turned with a
sudden jerk, like someone who wanted to be alone with his laughter.

http://nula.cc/57105
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57105-turning-point

---
** News **

You can now follow nula.cc on Facebook, if you are so inclined:

+ https://www.facebook.com/pages/nulacc/1393271134316962

---
all filecasts: http://nula.cc/list

+ main page: http://nula.cc/