[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 30 11:58:50 EDT 2014

hello,
**Here's the podcast + tracklisting for my radio program airing thru
Radio Panik (Brussels), EKO des Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursdays,
JET FM (Nantes) on Fridays though one hour earlier this season, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturdays, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sundays:

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/Generation%20BH%2028%20Mars%202014.mp3

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Panik // Brussels (105,4 FM)
Tuesday March 25 - 15:00 PM
http://www.radiopanik.org/spip/-Generation-BiP_HOp

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier -  88.5 FM
Thursday March 27 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes - 91.2
Friday March 28 : 19:30 - 20:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-Bip-Hop-vendredi-28,5209.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday March 29 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday March 30 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  // Marseille
//  France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Carsick Cars: invisible love
"You Can Listen, You Can Talk" (Maybe Mars)

Bio + Larkian + Les Poissons Autistes: #5
"s/t" (ThreeFour)

Wong Chee Wei: balcony meeting
"Butterfly Lovers" (Nyoba Kan)

Arnold Dreyblatt: #1
"Choice" (Choose)

Arnold Dreyblatt: #2
"Choice" (Choose)

Arturas Bumsteinas: epilogue 4. Sadness - Wails, Howls, Sobs
"Epiloghi" (Unsounds)

Eric Thielemans: garden
"Sprang" (Miasmah)

Pombagira: maleficia lamiah