[microsound-announce] Laptop / live-EA ensembles worldwide

eldad tsabary tazberrydocs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:51:20 EDT 2014

Hello all,
Here's a list of live-electroacoustic ensembles and laptop orchestras worldwide (compiled by Jamie Woollard). Presently it contains around 80 listings, however, in our estimation it is far from exhaustive.

The list is arranged by country:
http://bit.ly/1pyfyVJ

We would appreciate your help in updating this list.
If you belong to or know of an ensemble that is not listed we would appreciate additions on the editable "additions" tab.
If you find errors, please describe them in the "corrections" tab.
Also, please share with anyone who might find this useful.

Many thanks
Eldad Tsabary