[microsound-announce] Maybe a bit of-topic - Interview about Kiev/Ukraine/Crimea

rinus van alebeek injapatti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:58:49 EDT 2014

Dear List,

Last evening Adrian Shephard and I spoke for over an hour with our friend
Dmytro in Kiev.

Well, I am still moved and disturbed by the things he said.

At Radio On we think his voice must be heard, because he says things that
go behind and beyond the news.

Interview starts during the days of the killings in Kiev and ends with the
threat of a genocide on Crimea.
(no fairy tale rumour, if you know that Serbian death squads have arrived
on Crimea, where the doors of Muslim Tatars have been marked with an X)

First possibility to listen is right away (Monday 10.March) at 13:00-14:00
Berlin time. And again at 23:00-24:00 this evening.

For complete schedule this week see

http://www.oneclick.radio-on-berlin.com/?p=1048

or follow Radio On on Fb for daily announcements

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Radio-On/1688388361300150?id=1688388361300150&_rdr

Nonetheless, Have a Great Week,

Rinus