[microsound-announce] Ethernet Orchestra Album Diaspora Released

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Mon Dec 15 23:06:12 EST 2014

Hi All,

I thought I would draw your attention to the release of Ethernet Orchestras debut album 'Diaspora', released through the Chilean net label Pueblo Nuevo today.

It contains contains a diverse selection of networked improvisations by musicians from equally diverse cultures and musical traditions. It can be streamed and downloaded with full colour sleeve from http://www.pueblonuevo.cl/pn_site/index_pn094.htm

As some of you will know we also work allot with networked VJs and recordings of improvised telematic visual collages to some of our performances can be viewed from https://diasporasound.wordpress.com/vjmixes/

Musical vignettes from many of these performances have been edited into the album.

I hope you enjoy it and we welcome all feedback and comments.

Best wishes

Roger

--
Dr Roger Mills
Composer and Media Sound Artist

http://www.eartrumpet.org
http://roger.netpraxis.net

"Knowledge is only rumour until it is in the muscle" - Asaro Mudmen, Papua New Guinea.